City Health Information (CHI)
City Health Information (CHI) clinical bulletins provide evidence-based information for health care providers in New York City.
CME content tailored for the PA, NP, and physician taught by Master Clinicians educators. Choose from courses in Orthopedics, EKG, X-rays, Laceration Repair and more!
Earn CME while enjoying our educational podcasts which touch upon various healthcare and medical topics. We interview the experts to bring you tips and tricks of the trade!
We are excited to announce our NEW Loyalty Program • Earn points that can be used towards CME • No more “use it or lose it”
Topics Covered in the
The CME activity for Testing for and Treating Latent Tuberculosis Infection has been extended to December 31. Read the Tuberculosis CHI (PDF) and get the CME credit.
Influenza Prevention and Control, 2023-2024 (PDF, September)
Inside this issue:
• Vaccination Coverage and Inequities
• Strongly Recommend Vaccination
• Ensure You and Your Staff are Vaccinated
• Improve Vaccination Coverage
• Vaccinate Children as Early as Possible
• Vaccinate Pregnant Patients
• Vaccinate Older Adults
• Timing of Flu Vaccines
• This Season's Vaccines
• Assess for Contraindications and Precautions
• Protect Against Other Respiratory Infections and Their Complications
• Prescribe Antivirals for Treatment and Prophylaxis
• Reporting, Alerts, and Surveillance
• Resources for Providers
• Resources for Patients
• Continuing Medical Education Activity (1 credit)
Click to Learn More About Your Instructor
Continuing Medical Education
NYC Health + Hospitals designates this continuing medical education activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
New York City (NYC) Health + Hospitals is accredited by The Medical Society of the State of New York (MSSNY) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Accreditation Requirements and Policies of the MSSNY through the joint providership of NYC Health + Hospitals and the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.