Webinar Series from PM Pediatric Care
We value continuing professional education.
Stay on the cutting edge of your practice with our timely pediatric professional-focused webinars.
CME content tailored for the PA, NP, and physician taught by Master Clinicians educators. Choose from courses in Orthopedics, EKG, X-rays, Laceration Repair and more!
Earn CME while enjoying our educational podcasts which touch upon various healthcare and medical topics. We interview the experts to bring you tips and tricks of the trade!
We are excited to announce our NEW Loyalty Program • Earn points that can be used towards CME • No more “use it or lose it”
Topics Covered in the
• Keep or transfer? Trends in pediatric acute care management
• Recognizing Behavioral Health Emergencies
• Nocturnal Incontinence
• Urinary incontinence in children: Is it the brain, the bowel or the bladder?
• The Wild World of Youth Sports: How To Provide Appropriate Care and Manage Expectations for Youth Athletes and Their Families
• Monkeypox in children and young adults
• Exploring Pediatric Lyme Disease
• Trends in Pediatric Acute Care Management: When do patients really need to be transferred to the ED?
• Zooming Through Medicine: Can You Deliver Evidence Based Medicine Through a Computer?
• Addressing Pediatric Proteinuria and Hematuria in Acute Care
• Outpatient Pediatrics to the RESCUE
• Approach to Adolescent Abdominal Pain
• Best Practices for Abscess Management
• And More!
Click to Learn More About Your Instructor
Continuing Medical Education
The PM Pediatrics Management Group designates this live internet activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
The PM Pediatrics Management Group is accredited by The Medical Society of the State of New York to provide continuing medical education for physicians.