A Comprehensive Urgent Care CME Course Covering Essential Topics for Clinicians Working in Urgent Care
This bundle includes 3 of our Conference On-Demand courses for a total of 43.5 CME credits. A great introductory course for physicians, PAs and NPs working in urgent care, or for those seeking a comprehensive refresher course for the year at a great value.
CME content tailored for the PA, NP, and physician taught by Master Clinicians educators. Choose from courses in Orthopedics, EKG, X-rays, Laceration Repair and more!
Earn CME while enjoying our educational podcasts which touch upon various healthcare and medical topics. We interview the experts to bring you tips and tricks of the trade!
We are excited to announce our NEW Loyalty Program • Earn points that can be used towards CME • No more “use it or lose it”
Topics Covered in the
Conference On-Demand: Urgent Care Medical Summit
• Learn from the best medical directors and educators from leading urgent cares such as AFC, CityMD, GoHealth, and PM Pediatrics, along with other leading specialists on core urgent care topics. Perfect for PA, NP, MD for 16 CME credits
Conference On-Demand: Can't Miss Urgent Diagnoses
• A CME Course created for the New Urgent Care Physician, PA and NP that are just starting out or for those clinicians who need a refresher to lower medical error and risk. The course bundle is worth 17.5 CME credits.
Conference On-Demand: Urgent Care Women's Health
• Female patients can present to the urgent care with unique health concerns and conditions, from pregnancy to menopause to gynecological conditions and other issues that only affect women. Learn from GYN, FP, and UC docs for 10 CME credits.
Some of the Topics from the 3 CME Conference-On Demand Courses:
• Urgent Care & Burnout
• The Patient Experience
• Can’t Miss Diagnoses with Common Presentations
• Can’t Miss Orthopedics Part 1 & 2
• Pediatric Non-Accidental Trauma
• Curve Balls in Pediatric Care
• Allergies & Asthma
• Travel Medicine Eval in Urgent Care
• Neck Masses
• Antibiotic Resistance
• Urgent Care Ophthalmology
• Pregnancy Related Issues in Urgent Care
• Gynecological Issue for the non-GYN
• STI topics seen in Urgent Care
• Urgent Care Dermatology
• Cant Miss EKG
• Cant Miss Chest Pain Part 1 & 2
• Evaluation of the Dyspneic Patient
• Cant Miss Urology Part 1 & 2
• Women’s Health: STI
• Understanding and Supporting Mental Health in Women
• Medical Nutrition Therapy for Women
• Hysteria & Headache
• Why Telemedicine is great for Women
• Bonus Podcast: Cant Miss X-rays Part 1 & 2
Travel and learn with ease by following these straightforward steps.
Click to Learn More About Your Instructor
CME Course & Bundle Recommendations
Here Are Some Other Topics That You Might Like