Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Medical Education Grand Rounds is a series of presentations held on alternating Tuesdays from October through May. These sessions are interactive and are designed to inform teaching faculty, staff, and students about emerging issues and highlight best practices in medical education.
CME content tailored for the PA, NP, and physician taught by Master Clinicians educators. Choose from courses in Orthopedics, EKG, X-rays, Laceration Repair and more!
Earn CME while enjoying our educational podcasts which touch upon various healthcare and medical topics. We interview the experts to bring you tips and tricks of the trade!
We are excited to announce our NEW Loyalty Program • Earn points that can be used towards CME • No more “use it or lose it”
Topics Covered in the
• Humans are Not Bread: Making the Case for Competency-based Time-variable Training
• You Can Observe A Lot Just By Watching: The Necessity of Direct Observation in Competency Based Medical Education
• Racial and Ethnic Diversity in Medical Specialities and Residency Application Rates
• Entrusting Learners to Care for Patients
• My Shining Affliction: Practicing Medicine with Serious Mental Illness
• Closing the Gender Pay Gap in Medicine: Identifying Drivers of Inequity and Creating New Paradigms for Counting Work
• Racial Bias on the Standardized Letter of Evaluation
• Mentoring Across Differences
• Dangerous Liaisons: Race, Misogyny, and the Medical Scapegoating of Asian Immigrants
Click to Learn More About Your Instructor
Continuing Medical Education
The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.