On-Demand CME-Certified Education
Project TEACH offers training in several different formats for pediatric PCPs. These programs support your ability to assess, treat and manage mild-to-moderate mental health concerns in your practice.
CME content tailored for the PA, NP, and physician taught by Master Clinicians educators. Choose from courses in Orthopedics, EKG, X-rays, Laceration Repair and more!
Earn CME while enjoying our educational podcasts which touch upon various healthcare and medical topics. We interview the experts to bring you tips and tricks of the trade!
We are excited to announce our NEW Loyalty Program • Earn points that can be used towards CME • No more “use it or lose it”
Topics Covered in the
Access past Project TEACH training programs on Maternal and Children's Mental Health topics to earn CME and enhance your ability to care for those you serve.
• ADHD in Perinatal Patients
• Child & Adolescent Mental Health Intensive Training (2023)
• Current Mental Health Problems in Primary Care Setting – Update on Eating Disorders
• How to Provide Gender Affirming Care to Children and Adolescents in the Primary Care Setting
• Impact of Covid Pandemic on Youth Mental Health and Lessons Learned
• Impact of the Internet and Social Media on Youth Mental Health
• Maternal Health Problems in the Primary Care Setting
• And More!
Click to Learn More About Your Instructor
Continuing Medical Education
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.