CME Course from Compassio
Improve your ability to diagnose and treat a patient’s ear, nose or throat with exclusive instruction, videos and images.
CME content tailored for the PA, NP, and physician taught by Master Clinicians educators. Choose from courses in Orthopedics, EKG, X-rays, Laceration Repair and more!
Earn CME while enjoying our educational podcasts which touch upon various healthcare and medical topics. We interview the experts to bring you tips and tricks of the trade!
We are excited to announce our NEW Loyalty Program • Earn points that can be used towards CME • No more “use it or lose it”
Topics Covered in the
• Proper oral, nasal, and neck examination techniques.
• How to detect tonsil and base of tongue cancer in younger patients.
• Cerumen and ear foreign body removal skills that expand your scope of practice.
• Ways to avoid misdiagnosing middle ear fluid and when to refer to an ENT.
• How to use tests like tympanometry and pneumatic otoscopy for middle ear fluid.
• How to accurately test for tympanic membrane perforation.
• Best practices to treat otitis externa.
Use this course to expand your scope of practice and add valuable skills to your name.
• Part 1: Oral and Nasal Cavity Examination, Common Findings and Treatment Pearls
• Part 2: Becoming a Tympanic Membrane Expert
• Part 3: Becoming an Outer Ear Expert
• Conclusion: Q&A
Click to Learn More About Your Instructor
Approved by the AANP for 5.5 contact hours of continuing education (1.5 Pharmacology hours). Complete all lessons and quizzes to receive your certificate.