EB Medicine: Monthly Online-Only Journal with 48+ CME credits per year
Get 10% OFF Regular Price ($449) with your Master Clinicians Discount!
Evidence-Based Urgent Care keeps urgent care clinicians informed and current on relevant, practical topics. Every month, you receive a comprehensive, evidence-based, peer-reviewed course focused on a real-life issue in urgent care, including graphics and charts, differential diagnoses tables, risk management pearls, and other resources to inform your clinical decision making. You can even earn CME credits! You can rely on Evidence-Based Urgent Care to give you clinically-relevant updates when you need them. It's all developed specifically for urgent care clinicians — with input from members of the College of Urgent Care Medicine and Urgent Care Association — and produced by EB Medicine, the most trusted provider of evidence-based emergency medicine education.
CME content tailored for the PA, NP, and physician taught by Master Clinicians educators. Choose from courses in Orthopedics, EKG, X-rays, Laceration Repair and more!
Earn CME while enjoying our educational podcasts which touch upon various healthcare and medical topics. We interview the experts to bring you tips and tricks of the trade!
We are excited to announce our NEW Loyalty Program • Earn points that can be used towards CME • No more “use it or lose it”
Topics Covered in the
• Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment in Urgent Care (Infectious Disease CME and Pharmacology CME)
• Pediatric Orthopedic Injuries: Evidence-Based Management in the Urgent Care (Trauma CME and Pain Management CME)
• Urgent Care Evaluation and Management of the Red Eye (Infectious Disease and Pharmacology CME)
• Management of Skin and Soft-Tissue Infections in Urgent Care (Infectious Disease CME and Pharmacology CME)
• Tick-Borne Illness: A Diagnostic Approach for the Urgent Care Clinician (Infectious Disease CME and Pharmacology CME)
• Dental Emergencies in Urgent Care: Management Strategies That Improve Outcomes (Trauma CME, Pain Management CME, Infectious Disease CME, and Pharmacology CME)
• Diagnosis and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections in Urgent Care (Pharmacology CME and Infectious Disease CME)
• Evidence-Based Management of Acute Hand Injuries in Urgent Care (Trauma CME)
Benefits of Subscribing to Evidence-Based Urgent Care Include:
• Earn 4 CME credits per month, for a total of 48 credits in the first year.
• Get relevant, evidence-based information for clinical decision-making.
• Enjoy a peer-reviewed summary focused on a single topic/disease entity/chief complaint, from presentation through disposition.
• Learn from the clinical algorithms with evidence-based recommendations.
• Save time with Points & Pearls digests for a 60-second read of key takeaways to put into practice.
• Benefit from the Postscript emails to test your knowledge and reinforce best practices.
• Gain confidence in your diagnostic and treatment decisions.
Click to Learn More About Your Instructor
Continuing Medical Education
EB Medicine designates these enduring materials for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per issue. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
EB Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.