The Telemedicine Revolution has Begun!
With the recent COVID-19 crisis, every practitioner has begun migrating to telemedicine. Don't miss out on this new frontier. Sign up and learn from top experts who have been in this field for almost a decade.
CME content tailored for the PA, NP, and physician taught by Master Clinicians educators. Choose from courses in Orthopedics, EKG, X-rays, Laceration Repair and more!
Earn CME while enjoying our educational podcasts which touch upon various healthcare and medical topics. We interview the experts to bring you tips and tricks of the trade!
We are excited to announce our NEW Loyalty Program • Earn points that can be used towards CME • No more “use it or lose it”
Topics Covered in the
Brief Intro / History of Telemedicine
• Instructor: Howard Reis (Teledentists)
Live the Life You Imagined: One Man’s Journey to a Telemedicine Career (Teleradiology)
• Instructor: Dr. David Cohen (Teleradiology Specialists)
Why Telemedicine is Great for Women and Children
• Instructor: Dr. Lauralee Yalden (AmWell)
Innovative Telehealth Applications and the Evidence Behind Them
• Instructor: Dr. Christopher Morris (NYU Langone Health)
Laws, Regulations and Compliance in Telemedicine: What You Need to Know
• Instructor: TJ Ferrante, Esq
Keys to Successful Telemedicine Implementation (Insurance and Reimbursement)
• Instructor: Dr. Lisa Thompson (Anthem)
How Telemedicine Affects Patient Experience and How It’s Implemented in Urgent Care
• Instructor: Heather Fernandez (SOLV Health)
Gadgets, Remote Monitoring & Wearables: The Future of Telemedicine Technology
• Instructor: Dr. Pramod Gaur (Pace University)
Our experts answer these top frequently asked questions in their lectures:
• How do you begin a career in telemedicine?
• Where is the telemedicine industry heading?
• How do you get licensed and how do you get paid?
• What is the lifestyle like for a telemedicine doctor?
• What is the scope of practice and virtual bedside manner like?
• How do I address and handle these diagnoses via telemedicine?
• What types of cases can I expect to see?
• What are some career opportunities in telemedicine?
• What are the new technologies and gadgets available in telemedicine?
• What are the risks, regulations and legal issues I need to be aware of?
Click to Learn More About Your Instructor
Continuing Medical Education
Oakstone Publishing designates this online activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of Oakstone Publishing. Oakstone Publishing is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CME Course & Bundle Recommendations
Here Are Some Other Topics That You Might Like