EB Medicine: Monthly Print & Online Journal with 48+ CME credits per year
Get 10% OFF Regular Price ($449) with your Master Clinicians Discount!
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice takes you step by step from the moment your patient presents to the ED with an often-vague complaint, through risk stratification, laboratory testing and imaging, treatment, and disposition. Each monthly issue focuses on the practical application of the evidence for topics like fevers, orthopedic injuries, trauma, and more. Every issue is focused on pediatric patients, written and peer-reviewed by practicing, experienced ED physicians who care deeply about giving every patient the care they deserve.
CME content tailored for the PA, NP, and physician taught by Master Clinicians educators. Choose from courses in Orthopedics, EKG, X-rays, Laceration Repair and more!
Earn CME while enjoying our educational podcasts which touch upon various healthcare and medical topics. We interview the experts to bring you tips and tricks of the trade!
We are excited to announce our NEW Loyalty Program • Earn points that can be used towards CME • No more “use it or lose it”
Topics Covered in the
• Substance Use in Adolescents: Recognition and Management in the Emergency Department (Controlled Substances CME and Pharmacology CME)
• Emergency Department Evaluation and Management of Nonaccidental Trauma in Pediatric Patients (Trauma CME)
• Mammalian Bite Wounds in Children: Evidence-Based Management in the Emergency Department - Trauma EXTRA Supplement (Trauma CME and Pharmacology CME)
• Emergency Department Management of Children With Macrocephaly
• Emergency Department Management of Pediatric Acute Asthma: An Evidence-Based Review (Pharmacology CME)
• And More!
Why choose Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice?
• Rigorous evidence-based research
• Peer-reviewed quality
• Recommendations you can trust (no advertising)
Additional Benefits of Subscribing to Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice Include:
• Earn up to 192 CME credits in the first year.
• Get key practice takeaways with Points & Pearls.
• Find quick answers in the ED with evidence-based calculators.
• Answer tough clinical questions with online access to hundreds of back issues.
• Confirm your decisions with practical algorithms.
Click to Learn More About Your Instructor
Continuing Medical Education
EB Medicine designates these enduring materials for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per issue. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
EB Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.